The City of Wetaskiwin has posted the latest Situation Report to keep citizens informed about the COVID-19 facts and figures that matter to them.
In accordance with the enhanced province-wide restrictions recently announced by the Government of Alberta, the City of Wetaskiwin will close its indoor recreational facilities.
The City of Wetaskiwin’s Director of Emergency Management has approved the extension of the suspended enforcement of Plastic Bag Ban Bylaw 1913-18 until May 2021 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Temporary COVID-19 Testing Site Comes to Wetaskiwin
- City Placed under Watch Status as COVID Cases Rise
- Council Passes Temporary COVID-19 Face Coverings Bylaw
- Second Manluk Centre Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- City Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- City to Resume Enforcement of Plastic Bag Ban Bylaw November 2020